Penntex is looking for a Construction Superintendent with 5 or more years of experience. This position is responsible for directly managing the construction and administrative activities associated with the field operations of a project in order to complete the assigned project on time and within budget. The Superintendent is also charged with the enforcement of all Safety requirements and jobsite Quality Control. Computer skills are required.
Penntex Construction Company, Inc. is a full-service design build construction management firm with more than 35 years of experience in the construction industry. At Penntex, a culture of honesty, integrity, family life and having fun while working hard is what we are all about. We believe in total transparency with our clients and exceptional customer service which leads to repeat business which is the foundation of our business.
Penntex is looking for exceptional people to join our team, to become a part of our culture, who enjoy working in the construction industry and the comradery that comes with it.
Penntex is located in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, and builds $150M+ worth of construction annually with growth every year. Specializing in warehouse, cold storage, manufacturing, office building and tenant fit-outs, Penntex’s projects are typically built within a geographic region inside a two-hour radius from Philadelphia. For those with the ability and desire to travel, a few projects every year involve weekly stays which would include a premium in pay and daily per diem for food expenses with all other travel expenses paid.
- 5-25 years of construction experience, with at least 5 of those years as a lead superintendent on tilt-up construction projects, preferably on jobs that are a minimum of 100,000 square-feet.
- Able to make decisions under tight deadlines.
- Able to organize people, tools, and equipment and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and effectively address conflict.
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and project scheduling programs.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
To apply or for questions/requests for additional information, reach out to email@example.com.